Superintendent – Range $55K - $95K
Our firm supports various projects throughout Texas and the southwest region of the United States.
The Position: We are currently looking for a Commercial Construction Superintendent with ground up and/ or remodel experience, preferably in chain, fast-food restaurants. Superintendent is responsible for updating project schedules, managing labor costs, and coordinating Subcontractor and Self Perform work.
Our hiring packages feature competitive salary, bonus eligibility, and Paid Time Off accompanied by a benefits program, including major medical, dental, and vision plans and various others.
• Substantial experience in ground up/remodel in commercial construction
• Strong understanding of construction methods, scheduling, and blueprint reading
• Ability to meet fast paced, dynamic schedules and deadlines
• Ability to build and maintain strong working relationships
• Excellent written and verbal communication, time management and organizational skills
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Detail oriented
• Must be willing to work nights
• Restaurant chain remodel and/or new construction experience desired
• Safety is the top priority of all construction project. Communicate, implement, and enforce safety policies, procedures, and practices to ensure a safe workplace. Responsible for reporting any/all safety violations to the Construction Project Manager
• Coordinate with the Construction Project Manager to schedule and manage subcontractors,
equipment, and material deliveries to maintain project schedule, budget, and quality control
• Oversee the performance of subcontractors to project specifications and work with Construction Project Manager to troubleshoot and resolve issues and challenges
• Communication lead for field personnel, Subcontractors, and to Construction Project Manager
• Permit supervision; including scheduling inspections and meeting with inspectors on-site
• Complete and turn in all project related documentation to the Construction Project Manager
• Provide leadership through building cooperative relationships, acting systemically, being decisive and taking responsibility
• Display leadership by being a good role model and striving to promote a positive attitude at all
• Always act in a professional manner.
CAET PMC, LLC is always looking for experienced Superintendents, Estimators, Construction Managers, Project Managers, Analysts, and Administrative Professionals to join our growing team. If you are interested in any of those positions, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
The Statements herein are intended to describe the general nature and levels of work performed by employees, but are not a complete list of responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. Furthermore, they do not establish a contract for employment and are subject to change at the discretion of the employer.
CAET PMC, LLC provides equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender, national origin, age, disability, or status as a Vietnam Era or special disabled veteran in accordance with applicable federal and state laws.
CAET PMC, LLC complies with applicable local, state, and federal laws governing nondiscrimination in employment at each location the Company operates. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including, but not limited to: hiring, placement, promotion, termination, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.