CAET Project Management Consultants, LLC, (CAET PMC) is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our team! CAET PMC serves our clients’ needs in all aspects of Project Management. We specialize in Owner’s Representation, Contract Administration, Risk Mitigation, Construction Management, Branding Program Management, as well as providing a host of other items within these scopes. CAET PMC is certified WBE and HUB business. The right individual to join our team will be professional, energetic, self-starter requiring minimum supervision, a proven multi-tasker, and able to learn quickly. This position is an extension of the Principals’ of the company and you will be supporting them on both personal and business-related matters. The person in this position will be required to wear many hats and needs to flexible to an ever-changing environment.
Administrative Assistant’s Essential Function:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting clients, Vendors or others into our offices
- Professional interaction with clients and suppliers at various levels (phone calls, emails, etc.)
- Meeting coordination (Calendar Appointments, Travel schedules, personal schedules, etc)
- Managing credit card receipts and reconciling using Excel, Word and Adobe
- Collecting and sorting mail
- Miscellaneous general office duties — typing, filing, emailing, scanning, ordering supplies, etc.
- Miscellaneous general housekeeping duties – Emptying trash, light sweeping, mopping and dusting office, cleaning kitchen and restrooms as needed
- Supporting Principals in various personal and company tasks. Personal tasks would include such things as assisting with kids, running errands, grocery store pick up, dry cleaning, etc. etc.
- Various other Adhoc items or tasks that may arise or be assigned.
Administrative Assistant’s Qualifications:
- MUST be a team player!
- Self-Starter and Self Motivator
- A pleasant, efficient, and effective personality
- Previous Microsoft Office Suite experience required, Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, and Outlook
- Recent experience with Office 365, Project and/or SharePoint preferred
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extremely Detail oriented…This is a must!! PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE THINGS!
- Ability of adapt to the ever-changing demands placed on us by our clients as well as our staff
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team to meet
- Must be able to work in a small office environment
- Clean driving record
Compensation is $15.00 to $18.00 per hour plus benefits. Criminal and background checks including Drug Screening will be required for all applicants. CAET PMC is a Smoke-Free workplace
If you feel that you have the right qualifications, Click on the application button below and apply today!