CAET Project Management Consultants, LLC, (CAET PMC) is looking for a full-time Administrative Assistant to join our growing Keller, TX team! CAET PMC serves our clients’ needs in all aspects of Project Management. We specialize in Owner’s Representation, Contract Administration, Risk Mitigation, Construction Management, Brand Program Management, as well as providing a host of other items within these scopes. CAET PMC is certified WBE and HUB business. The right individual to join our team will be professional, energetic, a proven multi-tasker, and able to learn quickly. This position will require wearing many hats and being detail oriented and a self-starter is key to being successful in this role.
Administrative Assistant’s Essential Functions:
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Greeting clients or others into our offices
- Professional interaction with clients and suppliers at various levels (phone calls, emails, etc.)
- Meeting coordination (Calendar Appointments, Travel schedules, personal schedules, etc)
- Managing credit card receipts and reconciling using Excel, Word and Adobe
- Collecting and sorting mail
- Miscellaneous general office duties — typing, filing, emailing, scanning, ordering supplies, etc.
- Miscellaneous general housekeeping duties – Emptying trash, light sweeping, mopping and dusting office, cleaning kitchen and restrooms as needed
- Various other Adhoc items or tasks that may arise or be assigned.
Administrative Assistant’s Qualifications:
- MUST be a team player!
- A pleasant, efficient, and effective personality
- Previous office experience, with excellent computer skills in Microsoft Products, such as Word, Excel and Outlook
- Preferred experience in using Teams, Office 365 and SharePoint
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Extremely Detail oriented…This is a must!! PAY ATTENTION TO THE LITTLE THINGS!
- Ability of adapt to the ever changing demands placed on us by our clients as well as our staff
- The ability to communicate effectively
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Must be able to work independently or as part of a team to meet deadlines
- Self-Starter and Self Motivator
- Clean driving record
Preference is given to candidates with prior experience working in corporate/professional environment.
Compensation is $16.00 to $18.00 per hour plus benefits. Criminal and background checks including Drug Screening will be required for all applicants. CAET PMC is a Smoke-Free workplace
If you feel that you have the right qualifications, Click on the application button below and apply today!